TRIP DETAILS AT-A-GLANCE
Length: 8 nights, 9 days
Introduction: ( Optional ) Novotel, Bankok Thailand – 6.00pm Thursday 23rd April 2020.
Arrive: Paro, Bhutan 24th April
Depart: Paro, Bhutan 2nd May
Accomodation: We took the liberty of booking the top accomodation in each area that we visit to ensure that your stay is the best possible experience. These include premium hotels such as Taj Tashi in Thimphu, Yugharling in Bumthang, Uma in Punakha and in Paro.
Meals: All meals included.
Activity: Yoga, meditation, 8 nights, 9 days Tour, learning Bhutan’s traditional culture and botanical secrets.
Trip Level: Moderate – Difficult hikes and walks. There will options for you to rest in resting areas if required.
Inclusive of flight tickets Bankok, Paro, Bankok
Single Occupancy: Early bird AUD $11,820
Twin sharing Occupancy: Early bird AUD $8,892
Early bird prices must be paid by 15th January 2020.
Limited spaces available, a deposit of $600 is required to secure bookings.
2 times dinner at Hotel Uma Paro, 1 time dinner at hotel Uma Punakha, 2 times dinner at hotel Taj.
TRIP COST INCLUDES
1. Visa fees, government royalties and taxes for Bhutan
2. Accommodation mentioned above
All transport, tours, transfers, special excursions, entry fees in Bhutan.
3. Professional Local English speaking guide and driver
4. All meals included
5. Bottled water in the vehicles
6. Drukair flight tickets Bangkok, Paro, Bangkok
TRIP COST NOT INCLUDED
1. Any expenses of a personal nature such as laundry services, phone calls, minibar and other incidentals
2. Alcoholic beverages
3. Drinks outside of meal times
4. WiFi access (where there is a charge)
5. Tips for your guides and drivers are not included
6. Flight tickets to Bangkok and accomodation in Bangkok
- Light hiking and exploring the ethereal Bumthang region, the spiritual centre of Bhutan
- Attend local Buddhist festival
- Meet the locals – artisans, farmers, Buddhist pilgrims, and red-robed monks
- Yoga and meditation ( optional )
- Overnights in a combination of deluxe hotels and welcoming lodges