One on one yoga sessions with Chaitanya are available on request. The authentic practices of asanas, pranayama, cleanising techniques and meditation are provided and tailored to each individual.
Yoga Therapy and specifics needs
Areas of focus:
- Maintaining a healthy physical body – flexibility, strength and mobility
- Mental Health – Peaceful and clairity of mind
- Balance of emotions, removing the unnecessary – guilt, sorrow, anger
- Management of specifics – depression, grieving, anxiety disorders, high / low blood pressure, parkinson’s disease, cancer. Please note that alternative therapy is only to support your current medical treatments
- Creating lightness, holding a space for healing, introducing harmony and joyfulness in daily life
“A colleague recently suggested I have some one-on-one yoga coaching sessions with Chaitanya. These sessions proved immensely beneficial to me. Chaitanya is a high calibre professional Yoga Teacher with experience in working with breath, the mind and body to relieve stress and tension. I highly recommend Chaitanya for his ability to observe his clients and then to provide them with techniques to support them to get back into balance and regenerate”.
~ Hermione Stewart. Owner & Director at UCI Pty Ltd.